Frequently Asked Questions
- What motorcycle loan rates are available?
- For borrowers with excellent credit, motorcycle loan rates start at 5.99% APR. Loan rates are fixed throughout the loan term and there are no penalties for early repayment.
- What type of motorcycle loans are offered?
- All motorcycle loans are unsecured personal loans, therefore, no collateral is required. With traditional vehicle financing, the vehicle being purchased is held as collateral until the loan is fully paid off.
- How much can I borrower to purchase a motorcycle?
- Borrowers with good credit are eligible to borrow up to $40,000 for the purchase of a new or used motorcycle. If your credit history is not well established, the amount you are eligible to borrow may be limited.
- What motorcycle loan terms are available?
- You have the option of choosing up to a 5 year repayment plan. Loans typically require monthly payments. There is no prepayment penalty if you choose to pay off the loan early.
- Can I get a motorcycle loan with bad credit?
- If you have bad credit, there is still a good chance you are eligible for motorcycle financing. The amount you are eligible to borrow, as well as your loans rates and terms, will be impacted though. To determine what motorcycle loan offers are available to you, check if you qualify here (link).
- How will a motorcycle loan impact my FICO® credit score?
- Once approved for a loan, your payment history will be reported to credit scoring agencies which can help build positive credit history and improve your credit score (if you make on-time payments). Checking your rate has no impact on your FICO® credit score.
- How do I get in touch with Loans for Motorcycles?
- Feel free to email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will respond as soon as possible.
Select your credit score.
If you are unsure, just estimate.
Already have an account? Sign in!
Use our sign in form for 24/7, secure, and convenient access to your Loans For Motorcycles account.